Corporate partnership and support opportunities for the leading Summer Arts Festival in Hampshire
We are proud to be a thriving arts and theatre institution employing exceptional talent, creating a vibrant and diverse workforce, and nurturing skills in the local community. We welcome the opportunity to forge partnerships with other organisations in the area.
Local Business Membership
Our Local Business Membership is designed for small to medium businesses throughout Hampshire, which will be connected to a world class opera festival that has a passion for supporting arts and theatre across the region. Through our education programme we bring music and drama into schools that otherwise would not have those opportunities and work to develop creativity from the ground up.
Local membership will create opportunities for your employees and guests to get closer to the world of opera, dance, and music, while supporting the work we do both on and off the stage.
Benefits include invitations to exclusive events throughout the year, access to a vibrant business network , unique PR opportunities and visibility, as well as a significant discount on tickets for all employees.
Talk with Lucy today about how we can help get you involved in this international summer arts festival.
We would like to invite you to align your brand with a world-class creative organisation and help create a strong future for the development of the arts in the UK.
By sponsoring performances and programmes at one of the UK’s most prestigious summer opera festivals and helping to support a unique education programme, which benefits those least able to access music, drama, and the arts. This is your chance to give your company a creative brand visibility which can showcase your commitment to rich and vibrant quality of skills and experiences throughout society.
As a Grange Festival Corporate partner, you will enjoy unique networking experiences, special invitations to exclusive events, and opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with other patrons of the arts.
Corporate support is recognised across our print and digital media according to level of support.
The Grange Festival champions our supporters and acknowledges the commitment and support that this brings to the wealth of creative industries throughout the region and the UK.
Contact Lucy for more information.
Ways to be involved
- Sponsor a new production or become a season supporter for all productions
- Sponsor an artist, technician or member of the crew
- Make music and drama available and sponsor our innovative education programme, learning@thegrange.
- Support future stars of the industry through our nurturing talent sponsorship programme
- Support the Grange Festival and enjoy exclusive branding throughout the Festival site and in the theatre, such a seat dedications, lighting and rigging sponsorship, and even supporting the digital experiences.
Benefits for your business
- Develop client relationships and reward your staff with exclusive access to private events, key performances, and special experiences throughout the year, with the Festival talent and leading individuals from the sector.
- Achieve your CSR objectives through supporting emerging talent, enabling diversity and access and establishing yourselves as key players in the education and community outreach.
- Convey your business’ core values and key messages with unique content and PR opportunities.
Get in touch
If any of this seems of interest or you would like to ask more about the bespoke opportunities we can offer your business, please get in touch with Lucy for an informal chat.
Lucy Futter, Head of Partnerships